Thursday, June 28, 2007

Here We Go...

Lots to write:
Wednesday at mutual we had a fun "spa" night. We made the best salt scrub and they were so easy! It's simply canola oil, sea salt and a few drops of essential oils. It makes your skin so soft! We put them in THE cutest canning jars (just from Wal-Mart) and with a ribbon tied on the lid, it's the perfect gift!

Yesterday Brian took Eliza and Libby and went with my brother Brian and his daughter up to his parents' cabin in Munds Park. They are having a little daddy-daughter outing. They will come home tomorrow and I hear they are having a great time!

So Ellie, Hattie and I have been hanging out. I think Ellie is liking all the attention. I am surely enjoying it, too. Today she and I went to Water World. Ellie had a fun time splashing in the water, going on the kiddie slides, going in the lazy river and jumping over the waves in the wave pool. She did have a little fall and now looks like she just has a lip enhancement. Poor girl! I put her towel around her and put her down while I got my towel on. Well, she started to run and didn't have any arms for balance and kerplunk...right on the ground. It was a good one...ouch! But we had a great time. This evening we attempted the mall. I put Hattie's car seat in the stroller and just held Ellie. We ate dinner at Paradise Bakery and Ellie did great sitting in a chair and eating. Then we went to the one store I set out to go to and just like last time we went to Bath and Body, Hattie started crying. So we were in and out and came home. Maybe one day I'll be able to look around there!!

OK--now that both are in bed, I must get writing and get to work!! I have lots to do.

1 comment:

traci527 said...

new blog reader. i would love if you could share the recipe to make salt scrubs. thanks! traci