Friday, September 21, 2007

It's That Time!!!



It's finally cooling off a little, so it's the perfect time to get your photos taken for your Christmas cards! Click on the picture to make it larger.

I am offering a special mini-session for the holidays. It's a thirty minute session and you'll receive 20 individually processed images on a CD. If you are wanting more images on a CD and a longer session, those are available as well. E-mail me for details.

I am also excited to offer custom digital cards made with your photos! I will design your holiday card and either have them custom printed or send you the file for you to print at your favorite developer. Here are the details on the cards:
--Card designed $35
--Card designed + a mini holiday photo shoot $100
--e-mail me for custom printed prices

Here are a few samples.







Happy Holidays and contact me today (etamigo@cox.net)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh goodness, Erin! You're so talented! I looove your last year's pictures! Sooo cute. Can't wait to see this years!