Thursday, September 13, 2007

One of Those Days!!!

Really--it's been one of those days. Eliza got off to school fine, then Libby was having a very ornery day! Just not listening, being stubborn, making messes right and left and not wanting to clean them up, etc. Ellie was rambunctious, too, taking after Libby. During one of her little stubborn episodes when she wasn't getting her way, Libby pulled the bathroom drawer out a little too far and it came out, spilling the contents to the floor.

My visiting teachers came over and it was great to visit with them. During their visit though, Libby kept calling my name and wouldn't stop until I acknowledged her! Ellie spilled her Chex mix on me and the floor (the crumbs, too!). I was a bit rattled by the time they left. I am glad they are good friends and don't mind (hopefully!). Soon after they left, it was time to pick up Eliza. She had early release today. When she got in the car, Libby and her were not getting along and trying to push each other's buttons. It drove me batty! We went to my parents' house and ate lunch. Then we went to Sweets Unlimited and I ordered the refreshments for Young Women in Excellence. Then to add to my day, something had melted in my diaper bag (I still have no idea what it was) but it leaked this bright green liquid out the bottom. What a mess!!! It got on my mom's shirt. Sorry mom! From there, I went home with Ellie and Hattie and my mom took Libby and Eliza (and herself) to the dentist (Grandpa Trimble's) for their cleanings. Eliza had two cavities--I am afraid she has inherited Brian's teeth. Libby would only consent to having her teeth brushed, but it's a start. She did watch right over my mom's shoulder when she was having her teeth cleaned. Libby was very into watching that.

Before long they were all back home and we waited for Brian to get home. Libby and I played five games of Uno. She has so much fun doing that. Tonight we grabbed a sandwich from Heidi's Deli. Being a little under the weather has squashed my appetite and hasn't made me feel like cooking. We went to Brian's parents' to eat and let the girls play.

That was our day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it came out. No harm, no foul!