Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Why Bother?

Seriously. I am venting, but today I spent a lot of the morning (after running and after the girls got to school) cleaning my floors. I swept, mopped and vacuumed the whole house. And how long did it stay clean? About 4 hours. Seemed like more of Ellie and Hattie's dinner (corn and sloppy joes) ended up on the floor. I guess dinner just lived up to its name--sloppy! Ugh! At least for 4 hours I knew it was clean.

Today we went to park day. Only 4 moms showed up, but Ellie had fun playing with Kylie and Hattie had fun on the swings. Other than that, it was a pretty usual day.

Bye.

2 comments:

Ann said...

You should consider yourself lucky that it stayed clean for that long!! Yea!

Ironygirl said...

Yes, the floors. I can empathize with you on that one. Mike said tonight that Elena eats like Cookie Monster, and he's spot on! (no pun intended)