Could she be any more precious - what wonderful pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing - I hope you will share the rest when you see them. Hope you are doing well.
Oh my goodness! She is beautiful. i am in love with that white dresser too. I've just collected the head bands over time and most of them are WAY too big. We just safety pin them in the back for the photo. As for the bows, my sister in law made one of them and I just had some around the house. It really was kind of hodge podge stuff. Love, Cam
5 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures!! So cute, and what kind of fabric flowers are you making, you have to email me how you make them!! Hope your doing well!
Could she be any more precious - what wonderful pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing - I hope you will share the rest when you see them. Hope you are doing well.
Hugs,
Jillian
She is so perfect and pretty that she almost doesn't look real. She looks like a little porcelian doll.
Oh my goodness! She is beautiful. i am in love with that white dresser too. I've just collected the head bands over time and most of them are WAY too big. We just safety pin them in the back for the photo. As for the bows, my sister in law made one of them and I just had some around the house. It really was kind of hodge podge stuff. Love, Cam
Best wishes to all of you!
Post a Comment