Sunday, October 18, 2009
Unrelated
This is totally unrelated to anything baby, but I went to Wal-Mart yesterday to price match some mac&cheese. It was on sale at Safeway for $.34 a box, which is the cheapest I've seen it. Wal-Mart was totally out, so I figured I'd stop at Target since they just starting getting with it and will ad match. I loaded up my cart with 45 boxes (the "team member" on that isle asked if I was feeding an army) and went to the checkout. I told her I wanted to ad-match and that I might need to do three transactions because I had so many. She had to call someone over since she didn't seem to know how to adjust the price. That lady told me they would do it "this time" but for the future she told me they don't price match when you have to have a club card. So I had to clarify, "So you're saying if you have to have a club card at a store, you don't ad match with them? So Safeway, Frys and Bashas are out?!?" She said yes! They only ad match with Alberstons. That's so silly. What's the point of that??? Hardly seems worth it and doesn't make sense. Glad I got my mac&cheese though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Did you tell that team member that yes, you were feeding an army!???!!!
That is silly!! And did you know that Walmart will not price match their own ad??? I had the Supermercado Walmart ad (always good deals on fruits and vegetables) and the lady told me "Sorry that is more for our latino population and we don't price match that one" ????? Very silly!
Post a Comment