Monday, February 26, 2007

The Countdown

Tomorrow is the big delivery day. I am waiting for the hospital to call and let us know what time to be there. I hope they call soon.

Today was a pretty good day. Eliza had preschool and I even got a short nap after we picked her up. Libby usually keeps me up with things she wants me to do, but she found something to do for almost an hour and I got to rest. This evening after dinner and family home evening we took the girls to Brian's parents' house for the first night of their sleepover. They are excited to go and more excited that "baby sister" is coming tomorrow. Now is when I start getting a little nervous. I am totally excited because I love the whole hospital/birthing thing, but I just want it to go as smoothly as the other ones. I hope my epidural works as good as it has the past three times with no pain. ...and no post spinal headache. And I hope they'll give me my antibiotics right away (for Strep B) so when I am ready for the epidural they will give it to me without making me wait. Ugh. I talked to our friend David who is an anesthesiologist and he told me that the doctor on call isn't the most personable so I am a little nervous about that. But I am optimistic that it will go well.

So here is to a good night and welcoming another cute, sweet baby girl Trimble into our family! We are excited to meet her.

No comments: