Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Decorating Bug

Along with a little "nesting," I have also caught the decorating bug. There are some unfinished projects that I am just itching to get done before the baby comes. So I've been busy figuring out what I want to do and doing it. I decided on some wall decor I am going to put up in Ellie's room. They are all done; I just need to hang them on the wall (ugh--the worst part). I also arranged to have Eliza and Libby's room painted a week from Saturday. We were going to have to patch over quite a few nail holes, which would mean repainting. So we are just going to redo it in something totally different. I am excited...now I just need to find some paint colors that I like! I also ordered some wooden letters to hang above their beds and I'll be getting a vinyl quote for one of the walls. I am so excited to get all this decorating done! Finally! I'll be sure to take pictures.

We go to Sedona in the morning and I am very excited and looking forward to relaxing a bit.

Eliza started dance today (tap and ballet) and she loved it. She came home and showed me everything she learned. Libby will start gymnastics next week. I was hoping she would do dance, but she decided she didn't want to unless she was going to be in Eliza's class. (But she is willing to do gymnastics by herself--go figure! I just hope she talks in class when they ask her a question!).

No comments: