Friday, February 16, 2007

Too Cute


Today Eliza had preschool and while she was there, Ellie, Libby and I did a few errands. One of them was to the mall where I went to the Croc kiosk to look at the Mary Janes. My intention was to get them for Eliza, Libby and me. But they had them in Ellie's size and they were irresistable, so I didn't get any but she did! They are all too cute. And Ellie loves them!


After picking up Eliza, she and Libby went to Terri's house to play for a while. I was able to go through my paper in the den. I ordered a few verticle storage holders, so I am ready for those to come so I can really organize all my paper. Brian had a late appointment today, so I picked the girls up, grabbed some McDonald's and picked up my cousin to babysit. We came home, then Brian and I went out. We went to our Bishop's home where we had our Ward Council Christmas party. He likes to do it at the beginning of the year since everyone is so busy during the holidays. We had delicious Mexican food and played a couple of games. It was a fun time.

No comments: