Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weekend




Libby got a fever again! While Brian was gone on Saturday we went out and started to do some errands, but by the second one, Libby was starting to be clingy and acted like she didn't feel great. So we hurried home and she had a high fever and just acted sick. So she rested all day yesterday and today. Thankfully she seems much better today. We have to keep her well before the baby comes!


Brian said the snow trip was fun. He came away with some soreness, but no broken bones!
Today was church and Brian and I had to tag-team again since Libby was sick. I had to teach YW so I went for the last part. Then I took Eliza and Ellie to my parents for Sunday dinner. Everyone came over so it was fun. Brian had a fun daddy-daughter day with Libby.
This week is going to be busy trying to get some things on my LONG to-do list done before the baby comes. Brian is really excited...let me tell you!

No comments: