Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday



Valentine's Day flowers from Brian




(before of the girls room) and (in-process of the girls room)


Today started early with the painters coming to work on the room. It looks good so far. I was nervous about the pink because that is such a hard color to pick. But we think it looks like a good color. They are going to come back on Monday to do the stripes. I can't wait for that part.



Today Eliza went with my parents and her cousin Abby to Encanto Park to the "Enchanted Island" to celebrate Abby's birthday. They had a great time. Libby was sad she didn't get to go, but she had fun playing outside with Brian.

This morning I went with my friend Meg to use my gift certificate I got at my shower and we got pedicures. It was so fun to relax for a bit and chat. I got a French manicure with pink instead of white. Then the lady did a very cool pink and white flower with black accents. Love it and it says "All girl" for delivery day! I also decided at the last minute to get a manicure, too, so that was enjoyable. I got a regular French manicure for those.

After that, I came home and we ate lunch, then I did some writing. I am really trying hard to get the writing done for this next Autumn Leaves book before the baby comes. I hope I make it--I don't want to have to think about it in the hospital or soon after even. I got an e-mail a couple of days ago and my boss wants two mock chapter intros written for another possible book project they might be doing. And it's due Tuesday, so I am stressing a little bit!!

This afternoon was my nephew Tommy's 1st birthday party. It was a dog theme and he had a dog cake, cookies and "puppy chow" to eat. They played pin the tail on the dog and dog-dog-cat (like duck-duck goose). The girls got "doggie bags" for their favor bags. Very cute!




Tonight after dinner we did baths and bedtime. Everyone is sleeping! So on to tackle my to-do list. It's getting shorter and shorter.





Ellie used to give kisses but hasn't for a while. Today she started giving them again, but only to Brian so far. Lucky. We need to work on the open-mouth factor though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I need to get crackin' on the AL book!! I'm a bit behind!! I love the pink color of the girls' room. I think it will be great!!