Thursday, February 22, 2007

Made It





I made it to New Beginnings and it all went smoothly. The room looked
so beautiful although I don't think the pictures do it justice. All the
speakers did great, the girls sang wonderfully and we had a great
turnout. I was so grateful for all the other leaders' help to make it
such
a great night. Our theme was "She is a Young Woman of Virtue" and we
introduced each girl with a video that Becky made and then she told two
interesting things about each girl along with a virtue that she
embodies. Our colors were pink and silver and we had made each girl a
beaded bracelet with a tiara charm on it. They turned out so dainty and
nice.

I feel such a huge relief that that is over now. I feel like I could
have the baby now! The nurse did call yesterday and they don't have
room for me on Friday, so I am scheduled for early, early Tuesday
morning. Now I just want to make it until then. I'll keep everyone
posted!

No comments: