Thursday, February 01, 2007

Photo Montage

Mutual went great last night. I think the girls had fun making their boards and I was so excited to have them set some goals for the coming year. If they work at it, we will have several girls earn their medallion this year. That would make me thrilled!

After mutual, my friend Meg who works with me in Laurels came over and gave me a maternity massage. She is a massage therapist and it was heavenly. I told her I wished she could just leave her table so I could fall asleep until morning.

Today we hung out at home this morning, then after Ellie's LONG mid-day nap we went to Costco and Fry's for some grocery shopping. While Eliza and Libby were at the play center at Fry's, the lady there gave them both a huge stack of coloring pages, so that is what they did all afternoon and this evening before bed. They loved it!

Ellie is such a comic. She knows she is funny, but she just goes along with it and keeps a straight face to make us laugh. Here, she enjoyed wearing Brian's beanie. She also found some fruit loops as I was going to get the camera. And she is showing off her talent of saying "please" in sign language. Silly girl.


In the mail today I got the burp cloths and blanket that I bought for baby girl #4. We have a bunch of burp cloths and blankets, but since we don't have to buy too much for her, I thought we would get some fun, new stuff for her that I've always loved but just never bought. I think they are so cute...it's cotton on one side with chenille on the other.





Tomorrow is Friday! Yippee--that means date night.

And here is me at 36 weeks.


This month we'll add another girl to the crew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look more like 26 weeks!!! Ellie is such a comic!!