

Yesterday was my first day all by myself! I think I survived! We made it to preschool on time and I picked her up on time, too! After preschool, the girls helped me make and frost cupcakes. Can you guess which ones they did? :) At least they tasted good.
Last night Brian and I went on our date night, but we did have a cute little guest: Hattie. We ate dinner at Bravi's--an Italian food place. It was pretty tasty. Then we went to Payless and I bought some shoes with a gift card I had gotten for Christmas. They are some slip-on/mule type tennis shoes. After taking a break to feed Hattie, we finished our date doing a little shopping and browsing at the new Super Target. I tell you--it is so handy to have it so close.
Today we took a little day trip up to Wickenburg. We found a park there and had a picnic lunch--the girls had lunchables and Brian and I had a fresh deli sandwich he picked up this morning from none other than...Super Target! After eating, the girls played on the play set they had there and they also threw the Frisbee around. On our way out of town, we stopped at the Tastee Freeze to get some ice cream. I think everyone had a great time and Hattie did well on her first road adventure.









1 comment:
What fun!! And what adorable girls!! Good job!
Post a Comment