Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend

Here are a few random photos...the ones of Hattie on the floor between the chairs is explained in an earlier post. The note on the counter was one of Eliza's "secret services." And dress ups were from Sunday.




Things have been busy! Let's see...On Saturday morning, Brian helped out with an Eagle project at the shooting range. Eliza and Libby had a primary activity day, so I took them to that at 9. They played some games, did a little bit of service by cleaning the toys in the nursery and had cupcakes. As a handout, they got a folder that had little slips of paper that said, "You've been secretly served." They were supposed to do service around the house and leave the note. So after getting home, Eliza did various "chores" and left her notes around the house. It was very cute.

The rest of the day the girls played outside off and on and got worn out! That night we got a sitter and went out. We ate dinner at Chili's, then we went to Mountain Ridge's play...Cinderella. The girl we went to see who is new in our ward played the part of the Queen. She did a great job and has a very nice voice. It was a really good play all together. After that was over, it was time to come home and Hattie had had enough.

Sunday was my first time back at church since having Hattie. Brian had to fill in at the 7 AM meeting, so I had to get all 4 girls and myself ready and to church. ...Happy to say we made it about 10 minutes early and I don't think we forgot anything. I had matching shoes on and fully dressed (I hope). I had to revisit the mother's room when Hattie needed to eat. There are quite a few women who use it now, so I have get better at being discreet while nursing. I am not very good at covering up with a blanket and getting Hattie started eating. I must practice or else flash everyone in there! After church we came home and got ready for Sunday dinner. My grandpa came over along with my parents. I made meatloaf and mashed potatoes. We also had corn and my parents brought various Popsicles and ice cream bars for dessert. We had a youth fireside that night, so I went to that, came home and visited with our home teachers and went to bed. I was so tired!

Today Eliza didn't have preschool, which was kind of nice since we didn't have a time schedule. After morning naps though, I ventured out to Target with all 4 of them! It was a sight I am sure, but we survived. I got one of those carts that has a spot for 2 kids in the front, then a cart in front of that. So Ellie was in one of the seats and surprisingly, she did great! She sat there the entire time. Libby and Eliza traded off (fought over) the other seat. Hattie did well about 1/2 of the time and cried the other half. We got a lot of looks at Target. Someone said, "Are all these girls yours?!?!" Ha ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet they were adorable---all of them in your cart!! What did Eliza do for service in your bathroom?? I love the dress-up picture. So sweet.