Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Busy as Can Be


Today was a busy day. We started the day with Eliza's gymnastics class. Then we went to Wal-Mart. My friend Kristi graciously watched Eliza and Libby so I could do a few other errands to get ready for our trip. (Thanks Kristi!) I've decided that I don't like to shop when I'm shopping for something I need. Take the outfit I've been trying to find...I still didn't have any luck today, so I am planning on wearing something I already have, and I just got some fun earrings and some shoes.

This evening I had a great night out with friends. A group of us (see photo) went to dinner at Streets of NY, then we went to the new scrapbook store out in Surprise called Keepsake Trends. Heidi was the guest celebrity and it was their first day to be open. I had a great time. On my way home I stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up one more thing I needed and total shock...they had a shirt that I might be able to wear for the dinner. I'll be sure to post a picture when we get back.

Now it's back to work getting ready to go to girls camp tomorrow and San Diego on Thursday.

P.S. The yard is almost done! It will be done tomorrow. The bad news is we still haven't seen a check from the other company. I'm having to be mean on the phone..well, as mean as I get, I suppose!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun!!

Anonymous said...

I *hate* when I have to shop for *something* - it never works out quite as well as just 'shopping' for fun!