We made it to Coronado Island. I was up at girls camp all day on Wednesday and didn't get to bed that night until about 2 AM. So I was tired! But we traveled on Thursday and got to our hotel about 30 minutes before the welcome session started. But we made it! We have been having a great time. The girls have gone to the kids' club a couple of times, we've been to the pool and to the beach. The girls loved playing in the sand and Eliza and Brian loved being in the water. Our dinners have been fun, too. Last night was a Hawaiian night and tonight was a pirate night. Today at the spouses meeting each person introduced herself or himself, then we shared one of our favorite books. Then we drew a name and whoever we drew got the book and introduced him or herself. I gave away She and I got one of the Harry Potter books. But I did get some good reading ideas.
Tomorrow Brian has meetings until noon and we have a formal awards dinner at night, so I am looking forward to that. I will be taking couples' pictures, so I am a little nervous, but I have a great backdrop (the ocean) so it will be nice.
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment