So I signed Eliza and Libby up for gymnastics classes this summer at Spinetts. Eliza is in a mini tot class and had a great time during the first class yesterday. Today was Libby's parent/tot class and that girl is stubborn! She wanted me to either hold her or she didn't want to do some of the activities. But what she did she had fun with.
In other news, I am having my faith restored in landscapers. The new curbing company we found started this afternoon and within a couple hours, they had all but a small section curbed. They were so fast and it looks great. They just had to stop because of the weather. I felt bad for them though. It got really windy and a touch rainy, so they were out there covering the freshly poured curbing with plastic. At one point, I looked out back and the plastic was flying all around outside and one of the guys looked like the Michelin man, all wrapped in plastic. But they are doing a great job. Finally!!!
And in better news...Brian is home from St. Louis! Yay!
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
For us, it seems like the farther away you get from the actual people doing the work, the more difficult it is. For example, if you hire a contractor who then subcontracts the work to be completed, it will be more frustrating for you because there is now a middle-man. Our most satisfying experiences have been when we have worked directly with the company providing the service. Not that helps anything, but at least I'm commenting :-)
Post a Comment