
Why I am so addicted to candles?!? I can't resist buying them. Some of my favorites right now are Strudel and Spice and Orange Blossom from Gold Canyon--really there are so many from them that I like. I also really like their Romance scent from their aromatherapy line. I also like the Tyler brand of candles--I think Paris is my favorite. I also like anything orange vanilla. Yum. What is your favorite candle? I'm always looking for good ones to try. Shhh...just don't tell Brian! He thinks I have too many already.
I also wanted to share a quote I came across yesterday on another blog. I love it.
"For most of life, nothing wonderful happens. If you don't enjoy getting up and working and finishing your work and sitting down to a meal with family or friends, then the chances are that you're not going to be very happy. If someone bases his happiness or unhappiness on major events like a great new job, huge amounts of money, a flawlessly happy marriage or a trip to Paris, that person isn't going to be happy much of the time. If, on the other hand, happiness depends on a good breakfast, flowers in the yard, a drink or a nap, then we are more likely to live with quite a bit of happiness."
~Andy Rooney
Be happy. Enjoy the cute picture!


No comments:
Post a Comment