I heard on the radio yesterday that the Dixie Chicks are coming to Glendale Arena in September. I was so excited because we try to hit the concerts of groups or artists we really like. Well, I came home and looked it up on Ticketmaster and it's on a SUNDAY!!!!! I am totally bummed. I went about 3 years ago when they came and would have loved to go again. Oh well. I guess I'll have to go download their new CD on iTunes. Think of all the money I'll save on tickets.
In other news, Eliza survived swimming today. They had to go in after a pool ring and she didn't seem traumatized by it, so I think she did well. We also went swimming at Cibola Vista again. My girls are total fish! The love jumping in and being crazy in the water, especially Libby. This time my sister-in-law Chrystalyn and her kids came with us, so that was a lot of fun. Brian took Ellie to Jared's where they and their dad watched the Suns' game.
OK--off to download some Chicks...
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment