
It seems like every article of clothing in our house was either in the washer or dryer or piled up in a heap in our bedroom. That is until my sweet husband folded it all while I was with the young women playing volleyball. They had games tonight and it was my turn to go, so that's what he found to do while I was gone. How wonderful! Eliza came with me and seemed to have a fun time, although she was a little embarrassed at first with my cheering. We went to Sonic after and made a mommy-daughter out of it. I tried the Hot Fudge Brownie Blast and it's a keeper. Love the little brownie bites...wish there were 100 more in the shake.
I mentioned it earlier, but our yard is done! I tried to take pictures tonight but it was way too dark. I will take some tomorrow and post them.
I am still trying to get into the swing of things after being gone. I came home to tons of boxes...which means lots of work for me (see picture above). But it is lots of fun to see the amazing projects that will be featured in upcoming books. Right now I am just loving stuff by Shelley Sullivan. I love her simple, colorful style. I hope someday I can ink edges as well as her (and match paper and make cute pages, etc). But I must plow through the boxes!!!!
Happy Tuesday.


No comments:
Post a Comment