Friday, June 02, 2006

Date Night

I love Fridays because of date night. Tonight we started off with a delicious dinner at Bahama Breeze. I think it's a new favorite. We've been there before and liked it, but tonight just reiterated how good it really is. We had to try the Spinach Dip and Island Chips, and if you haven't tried it yet, it's a must eat. So good! Then I had the Oak-Grilled Chicken Sandwich on a burger bun. Yum! I loved it. And Brian opted for the West Indies Ribs. He thoroughly enjoyed them. We will definitely be back there soon.

After dinner, we did some shopping at Desert Ridge. I was looking for a fancier outfit for a work dinner Brian will have in a couple of weeks, but I didn't have any luck. I don't know where to look for dressier outfits...if you have any ideas, I would love some ideas! But I did find what I wasn't looking for, of course: clothes for the girls, some shirts for me and a pair of shorts. We ended the night browsing at Barnes and Noble.

Here's to another great date.

No comments: