

So today I decide to have scrambled eggs for lunch and when I cracked the eggs, look how they landed in the bowl. Seriously, that is how it happened--I didn't do anything to them. So in honor of that, I decided to dedicate this post to things that made me happy today.
--happy face eggs
--pink grapefruit shimmer lotion from Bath and Body Works--LOVE that lotion
--going to aerobics
--Eliza swimming so well at swimming lessons and jumping off the diving board
--having my nephew Luke come over to play with the girls
--cooking in the crockpot
--Ellie checking out great at her 6-month check up (even though she will be 7 months old tomorrow)
--watching Libby do her funny faces
--finding out that my friend Tracey is going to be having a girl (after having two boys)
--see picture above of the girls (need I say more?)
So look around you and find your happiness.


1 comment:
I love the picture of the girls. So sweet...
Post a Comment