Thursday, June 08, 2006

Geneology, Spoons and Baby Stuff

I think I'll go in reverse order today. Tonight was my cousin Emali's baby shower. She got some very cute outfits, but what I wanted to take home with me was a blanket from here. I think I need some of their stuff. The blanket she got was so soft and beautiful in color. But their website has a ton of fun "blankees."

Next...Eliza came with me and my mom to the shower and on the way, Eliza was asking how many kids certain people had and then she would name them. Like, “How many kids did Dovetta have." "How many kids does Grandmother have." etc.... After a while of doing that, my mom said, "You know your geneology." To that Eliza said, “How many kids does she have?” My mom said, “Does who have?” Eliza: “Jenny. Jenny Ology.” So funny!!

Since I put one of Eliza's funnies, here is one of Libby's from today...At breakfast this morning all the spoons were in the dishwasher, so I had to use a huge spoon (like a serving spoon) for my oatmeal (Try not to imagine that! I'm sure it wasn't very ladylike.) As I was using it, Libby said, “Is that a ginormous one?” It's so funny that she loves that word from Elf, too!

No comments: