Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Room in Progress





**It's not letting me upload photos, so I'll try to add them later, so check back!

The stripes got painted on the wall in the girls' room and they look good. He did a great job--I was happy with him and the company. Tonight we (it took my parents, Brian and me!) put up the wall quote and I put up the letters above their beds. In a few months, Ellie will eventually go in there in a matching bed--right in the middle. I just need to find a few other things for the wall and we'll be done with their room.

I also put up the quote board above our back doors. I am glad this baby is coming otherwise these things never would get done!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and I am dilated to a 3. I will just be thrilled if I make it to New Beginnings, then I guess I'm ready to go! I will hear tomorrow morning for sure, but I am hoping to be scheduled to be induced on Friday. I can't believe it might be this week. I want to try to take it easy, but I want to get some last minute stuff done, too.

Eliza went to the dentist today (Brian's dad) and had her teeth cleaned. She loved it and did great. My mom had an appointment, so Eliza just went with her. She had four little cavities between her molars and he filled them and she did great I guess--no anesthetic and no complaining!

We had to get a new water heater yesterday. Brian went out into the garage to go to work and water was pouring out the top. We had a plumber come right out and the bottom line is that we have a new water heater. The one good thing is that I'm glad it happened when we were home and not at the hospital or out of town or something.

I think that is all that is new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!