Monday, April 28, 2008

Clingy!

Yesterday Hattie was so so clingy! She didn't seem to be feeling great, but she was a bit grumpy and wanted to be held. After church we went to Brian's parents' for dinner and she didn't want anything but to be held (by me). Brian had to leave early for a meeting, so I stayed a while longer with the girls. It was crazy! I wanted to keep an eye on Ellie and make sure she stayed dry, but Hattie was quite needy! I am sure they were all glad to see us leave.

Today turned out to be a busy day. Eliza and Libby went to school, then one of my visiting teachers came by. After Hattie woke up from her nap, we went to Target to grab some GladWare containers. We picked up Libby and Carson from school and Terri ended up having Ellie and Libby stay at her house to play. I felt so bad because hello--she just moved in over the weekend. But she said they kept her kids busy so she could get some things done. While they were over there, I did a little work. Then I found out that one of my young women won the student council election to be senior class treasurer. So Rachel and I took over some balloons and a sign and put it in her room before she got home from school.

This afternoon I made dinner to take to Leslie who recently had a baby. I got to hold her when I went over. You forget just how tiny and sweet they are!

Tonight for family home evening, Eliza and Libby wanted to do it in the playhouse. So they set it up a little bit and wanted us to come and knock on the door. They let us in, then we had our lesson by Eliza. She taught about choosing the right and gave us a few situations and we talked about what we should do if it happened to us. We did a short game of charades and played a little 2 on 2 basketball before coming in to give the girls baths.

Happy Monday.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Are you going to show us the apron you made for Rachel???