Friday, April 18, 2008

A Day with a Few Pictures

Starting with yesterday...yesterday was our stake temple day, so Brian was able to come home early so we could go. We had a good time. We hurried home, then Eliza and I were off to see a high school play: The Unusual Suspect. One of my young women had a lead role and two others did the make up. It was a really cute play with quite a bit of humor. Eliza was even entertained and enjoyed it.

Today we hurried in the morning to get everyone ready for school and off on time. I think we made it! After preschool, we went to Wal-Mart for some grocery shopping. I'll be so glad when the one a little closer opens up. It seems like it should be any day. This afternoon we played outside. We are taking advantage of the last bits of spring that are left. First we painted nails, then the older three got their swimming suits on to play in the water (or as Ellie calls it...her "swim soup"). They played a little in the water, then Eliza got upset that they were "wasting water" thanks to a recent assembly she had a school about water conservation. Hattie even found a little puddle to sit in and even get a drink. Don't worry, I picked her up after I got a picture. Oh and she found the headband and wanted to put it on...it's not a typical hair accessory for her yet!





Tonight we hung out at home, trying to get this potty training thing back under control, etc.

1 comment:

Ann said...

What fun! Tell Eliza that it's not wasting water....it's drinking water for Hattie! :)