Friday, April 25, 2008

Not Safe

Lots of our neighbors have those Power Wheel toys. Many of them have a fleet of them. My girls enjoy riding them when they play together. Well last week, a couple of the neighbor friends came over and asked my girls if they wanted one of their power wheels...a little one seater go-cart type of one. They said, "We have too many, so we want to give one to you." It was so nice. Of course my girls were so excited and have enjoyed riding in it (read: fighting over it.). Well, I guess they came up with a solution:

Not safe! But fun, I'm sure!!

Today started with an early breakfast with some friends to celebrate a couple birthdays. Then I came home, got caught up from being gone to breakfast. Eliza didn't have school today, but Libby had a make-up day for preschool. When it was time, we picked her up from school and she was quite excited that she got the mystery box. (She came right home and put a puzzle piece in it.) After school Kari invited us over for lunch and play. We all had fun playing and visiting.

Tonight Sarah came over to babysit and Brian and I went and helped Terri and Chris pack up and load up for their move tomorrow. Then we drove over to REI and Brian spent his birthday gift cards on a Thermarest. We grabbed dinner at Cafe Rumba and came home. I went over and did some running after and now it's cool down time!

No comments: