Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday

Today was better potty training...only one accident. I stepped out into the garage for literally a minute to get a gift bag out of the garage, and when I came in I heard her calling me. She was in my bathroom but hadn't quite made it. Hopefully this will get easier!

Today was a typical day at home...breakfast, Hattie napping, playing with Ellie, letting her watch the "baby part" at the beginning of Elf over and over, picking up Libby, lunch, Hattie and Ellie napping, outside with Libby (and playing 'baseball'--she is getting to be a little slugger!), coloring outside, too, doing puzzles and reading books. Whew! What a day! When Eliza got home, she unwound (unwinded?) by watching HGTV. She LOVES watching the decorating shows and before I knew it she was cleaning up the playroom and family room and situating the pillows and throws, etc. What a girl!

After dinner, we went back outside for a while for more "ball," swinging and playing. Brian and I decided not to go out tonight--mostly because of the potty training. After Hattie and Ellie were in bed, I took the other two girls to deliver a few things to some young women, then we went to JoAnn's and Fry's. After they were in bed, I went through our 72-hour kits and made a list of what I need to refill them. I am trying to think of some new things to put in them for food for me. I am afraid if I eat the canned food 3 days in a row, I'll totally get a migraine from all the sodium. Any ideas?

I am looking forward to watching general conference this weekend!

No comments: