I am striking out trying to find an outfit for our trip next week. I have looked and looked and I can't find anything!!! At this point, I'll be happy to find time to get the shirt that I found at Robinson's and some espadrilles. I did quite a bit of looking today and I can't believe how hard it is to find something semi-dressy that covers enough and looks nice! In my looking, I realized just how many clothes there are out there. Holy cow! I am stuck in my little shopping world of Old Navy, Target and Kohl's. I need to get out more and look at all the options! There are lots of cute clothes out there that I need to discover.
I did get my hiking shoes. I went to REI, where they had them in the clown size (10.5). I usually wear a 10, but a 10 1/2 fit better. But I got these. I think they will work great.
Back to getting things done. Next week is going to be a doozy. If I can get everything done before I leave for girls camp on Wed., then it'll be okay!
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
girls camp is so much fun!
Post a Comment