Monday, June 12, 2006

Update







OK--so I don't know how to put pictures IN my post...they all show up at the beginning. So save these pictures for a description below.

We are busy here. I am leaving Wednesday to go to girls camp. I will only be staying that day. I am excited to go, but it's been crazy trying to get ready. Then we will be leaving on Thursday for San Diego/Coronado Island. I've been to San Diego but never Coronado Island, so I am excited. I am doing the place cards for the dinner on the last night, so I've been busy with that, too. Today I did get a pedicure though, so that was fun. I usually just get them from a lady in my ward and I had one scheduled today along with a manicure. But to make a long story short, she is going to camp at the last minute, so she had her kids watch my girls while I went and got one somewhere else. I went to one of those nails shops where they wear masks on their faces. The lady did a great job, but I have to say, they aren't the friendliest at all! I felt ordered around and had a hard time understanding them. But I had them do a pink french with flowers on the big toe. So fun!

In other good news. The landscapers were out doing some work today! It was great to actually see someone doing work!! See the pictures above to see the progress.

And I leave you with other random pictures from this month. (also at the top)--now i need to figure out how to post more than 3 pictures in a post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! on the landscaping!