
Today went by so slowly for some reason!!! This morning when it was only 11, it totally felt like it should have been at least 1. Maybe it was because I was up with Hattie at 6:30, immediately followed by Ellie, then Eliza. After Eliza got off to school, we spent some time out back, then did some coloring, had an early lunch outside (it felt later), and so on. Hattie took three naps, so that helped.
Brian had a networking meeting tonight, so he didn't get home till 8, but some how I managed to get everyone in bed by the time he got home. Then I went over to the gym and did a little running.
Here's a picture of the start of Hattie's room. I need to add a few things to the little "H" collage, but at least it's a start!


2 comments:
Looks like a fun picnic. I can't wait to see Hattie's room in person...
Hattie's room looks cute...you need to help me put Kylie and Paige's together!!
Post a Comment