



We went over to my parents and got a couple of pizzas for lunch. The kids played a while, then we headed over to the Chocolate Affair in Downtown Glendale. Every year for the past several years we've gone and taken the kids to make chocolate pizzas at the Cerretta's booth. My dad knows the Cerretta's and each year they give my dad coupons for the all the grandkids to make a pizza. It was quick but fun--and will be even more fun to eat them when they harden up.


From there we headed home and the girls played out front and helped Brian pull weeds while Hattie napped and I cleaned up inside. We cashed in on some free babysitting from a service auction a while back when I was still in young women's. So I picked up Michelle and Brian and I headed to the temple. It's always nice to go and uplifting, too. We had a coupon for Rosa's, so we had that for dinner. We both decided that the chips and salsa were the highlight of the dinner. We weren't loving our dinners but the chips and salsa were great! We made a quick stop at Cabela's on the way home since Brian had a gift card from Christmas. He hasn't decided what he wants yet, so we'll be back. We had another coupon for 31, so we got a sundae before heading home. It was a nice (and cheap!) night out. Now I am putting the finishing touches on my lesson for church tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment