It sure rained in the night! It got so loud at times! But I love waking up to rain. It was cold today, too! This morning Brian had mentioned that the girls have been doing well in church lately. I think that jinxed us. It was a little chaotic today. Hattie had to go out about halfway through and Libby wanted to read but she was reading out loud and up and down a lot. Argh! But we managed!
In Sacrament we had a returned missionary who just got back two days ago from Japan. Talk about culture shock right away! One of the young women also spoke about feeding our spiritual selves. I loved all her analogies to food and relating to our spirituality. In Sunday school we had a great lesson about personal revelation and how to receive answers to our prayers. I always love the stories that people share. I taught in relief society. I didn't have much time--only about a half hour. I knew I had a ton of stuff to get through so I felt rushed! I really learned a lot from preparing it, so I guess that is all that matters.
This afternoon we went to Brian's parents' for dinner. It wasn't our scheduled family dinner, but Jenny was here from Flag and it just worked out, so we went. We had a yummy tater-tot casserole. The kids played outside until it got too cold for the parents' liking. We visited a little more, then came home!
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
aren't sunday's tricky? they can be the best day of the week & also he most stressful...usually dependant upon our children :-)
Post a Comment