Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hattie's Turn

I think Hattie felt left out because Sunday night she started with a fever! She has been up and down, so hopefully she'll get over it quickly. So other than taking care of her...let's see...Sunday evening we went to my parents' for dinner. Dan and Chris came up from CG. We had a nice mix of Mexican food, which was good!

On Monday, Kari and I ran/walked in the morning, then I came home. Brian decided not to go into work, which worked out well since Hattie needed some extra attention. Later in the morning, the cousins got together at Brian's parents'. Brian stayed home with Hattie and I took the other three girls over for playing and lunch. The rest of the day just consisted of playing outside, errands, family home evening, dinner, etc. My parents also came over for a minute to bring Hattie her Build-a-Bear. Since she is turning two, they were going to take her, but since she was sick they picked it out for her. (They had a coupon that expired yesterday--wouldn't you know!) They picked out a darling gray kitty cat with pink accents. They'll take her back when she is well to pick out an outfit for it. She loves it and carries it around everywhere.




Today the girls were back to school. We stayed close to home except for a jaunt to Wal-Mart. Tonight I went to Karlee's again for more fabric. My cousin's bridal shower is coming up and I have a couple of projects in mind for her gift. Hope they turn out!

2 comments:

DM said...

sounds like you guys are almost over the stomch bug...don't ya just love cold and flu season? as if we aren't busy enough right?:-) hope hattie is feeling better.

Ironygirl said...

Oh, man. If it isn't one kid, it's another. I hope Hattie feels better soon. She just loves stuffed animals- it's so cute!