Today I felt like I was in the car all day! This morning I went hiking with Jen and Kari, then after Libby left for school and Brian went to work, the rest of us got ready and we went to my mom's. We loaded up and headed to Mesa for the Modbe outlet sale. I went with the intention to get a birthday present for a party Eliza and Libby had today. The girl's selection was slim-pickins, but I was able to find a little cami and a cute top with buttons. I was tempted to get a couple things for me but I resisted. I did manage to embarrass Eliza though by trying a couple things on over my clothes. She was like, "Mom! Stop!" I had brought our lunch, so we ate in the car, then headed home.
Soon after we got home, we loaded up again to get Libby from school. She was so excited about her day today. She was the helper in her class, then she got to get a cookie from Paradise Bakery because she filled up a row on her chart at home, and she had a birthday party to go to. We came home from school for a few minutes, then headed back out to the party. Ellie was so sad to have to stay with me. She really loves her sisters and loves to be with them. Eliza and Libby had a great time at Sadie's party. They got to decorate cupcakes--big and little. They made bracelets, painted nails, jumped on the trampoline and just had fun! We came home and played outside for a while before coming in for dinner and bed.
Friday, February 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment