Monday, February 23, 2009

Grandpa Bert's House

Sunday morning always comes so early! We made it to church on time, but Hattie was a bit difficult during sacrament. I don't think she has been feeling great, so I guess she had an excuse. We had a great lesson in Relief Society about the marriage covenant. She went over the different things we covenanted to in marriage--it's just a good reminder about what our priorities should be. We hung out at home until time to go to dinner at Brian's parents'. We had enchiladas and a few sides. Rob brought his bucket of gum and had another mentoring session. I did okay--he failed to get a picture of my biggest bubble, but I think it was my biggest on record. Exciting, huh? Eliza and Sara even participated this time. After we got home and the kids to bed, Brian and I started watching Fireproof. It's really good so far. I couldn't stay awake, so we stopped about halfway through and hopefully we'll finish it tonight.

Today Kari and I hiked. The weather was so nice. I had to take my sweatshirt off about halfway through. It's also getting lighter sooner, which is nice. The girls got off to school and I tidied up at home and Ellie and Hattie played. This afternoon, Terri dropped the girls off, then took Eliza and Ellie on a little hike with her boys. Since Hattie wouldn't nap :(, she, Libby and I went out front until Brian got home. Tonight we went to my grandpa's house. He needed something done on his computer, so he asked if Brian would come help him. I think I should have just sent him! The three youngest girls were wild! I think they were hungry and tired, so that didn't help. But they were running all over the place! When we left, my grandpa was nice enough to give us some money to get dinner as a thank you for helping. He is always so thoughtful like that. We stopped at Burger King for a much needed dinner! We were all starving! It was fun to go over and visit though.

No comments: