Well, Ellie still had a fever all last night and all today. We were up several times in the night with her and she slept on Brian most of the night on the couch. She has been high and a little lower all day. I called the doctor and he wants to see her tomorrow just to make sure there isn't something else causing it (other than just the flu). Poor girl. Tonight our home teacher came over and help Brian give her a blessing. It was neat for the girls to be there to see that, too.
We really haven't done too much else. I missed running this morning. I was too tired and I felt like I needed to be home to help in case she got up.
Sheesh...this is turning into a boring post...let me see what else I can mention...Oh...my grandpa was in the hospital a couple of days ago with some pains and they decided to keep him to run some tests. He was in overnight and they decided to do the test another time so they sent him home. Well, we have made an effort to keep him in our prayers--my girls especially. Ellie remembers to pray for Grandpa Bert, Hattie says, "Grandpa Bird," and tonight during Eliza's prayer, she said, "And thank you for letting Grandpa Bert get out of the hospital. Please help his test to go well. And please help him to breathe and that he'll live a few more years." I thought that was so cute and funny.
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Such sweet, thoughtful girls! I'm sure Grandpa Bird will be right up there with Grandma Grape!!
Post a Comment