Today Libby woke up and was fever free. I was afraid she would have gotten so used to staying home that she wouldn't want to go. She complained a little bit but did just fine. They had early release today, so right after they left it seems, I was on my way to pick them up. When we got home, Libby plopped on the couch, covered up and went right to sleep! Then she started getting a fever again. Ugh. She rested most of the day and took some Motrin and she doesn't have a fever anymore. Let's hope that was the end of it! Eliza "babysit" Ellie and Hattie for me for a bit. She just played with them out back and was cute with them while I took care of Libby inside. We went out front while Libby was sleeping, then Eliza had a play date with a friend. We played out front again after naps (brrr!). Right when Brian got home I was off to parent teacher conferences. Libby was first and she is doing well. Her teacher is going to try to put her in a first grade class for reading, but it will all depend if Libby will go for it. We aren't sure if she'll be too shy or what. I am anxious to see if she will go.
Next was Eliza and her teacher is impressed with her, too, so that is always good to hear. Tonight I hope to record my audio message for my BPS class and get to bed early for hiking tomorrow.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment