Saturday, May 09, 2009

Dinner

On Friday, I watched Hayden for a little bit while Jenny went to a Mother's Day thing at one of her kid's classes. When she came back, she took Ellie and Hattie back to her house with her and I went to visit Terri (and Makenzie) at the hospital. Kenzie was doing some physical therapy when I got there. I visited for a minute, then I took Terri to lunch. We went to Zoe's Kitchen. Yum! We had a nice time eating and visiting.

Today was busy--Eliza had a soccer game. It was the day she and Abby played against each other. Eliza didn't really want to play against her cousin. They both did great. Eliza's team ended up winning 2-1, but both teams played well. Eliza had an assist and was so thrilled with herself. I think she thought she scored the goal, but she was so excited for her team to score! It has been a while! After the game, my parents took my girls to Sonic, so I could run home and get the stuff for Nanci's shower and head off. They brought my girls home and we had a sitter come over. Brian was at mud soccer with the youth. Nanci's shower was fun. Becky had a cute sign in for baby Paige's scrapbook and had decorated little notebooks as favors. The food was yum, too! After I got home, we went swimming at the resort. It was so hot today, so it felt good in the water. Hattie and Ellie had a blast jumping in and out. Ellie even got to go on the slide with Brian. She loved it. Eliza and Libby (and Brian) rode many times, sometimes head first.

This evening, I took pictures of a family whose photos I did a couple years ago. From there, I met Brian (who had gotten the sitter before) and we were off for date night. We met my parents and Brian and Kamille at BJ's for dinner. My parents wanted to take us out for Mother's Day. It was nice to eat and visit. At dinner, my mom gave Kamille and I our Mother's Day gift. She had taken a darling quote book called Mother: A Verb and she filled it with pictures of my girls and various other embellishments (rubbings, tabs, accents, etc.). It is DARLING!! I love it. What a treasure. It was a fun night!

No comments: