This week has been pretty low-key. On Tuesday I went to get some more fabric. A friend is having me make some burp cloths for her to give to a couple of her friends as gifts. So I've been working on that. Libby and Ellie are great helpers when I do that. Plus it keeps them out of mischief. They like to hand me pins or put the pins back in the pin cushion when I am sewing. We also spent a while looking on etsy for some vinyl for the baby's room. I have to decide what we want, but they have some really cute trees that I am thinking about. Last night was volleyball. there were only three of us, but we won our first two games which put us in the championship game for the night. We lost that one, but it was still fun.
Today I was lazy in that I didn't get ready until after 10, but I was cleaning house before that. A mother's work is never done.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Erin,
If you need vinyl... let me know. We are trying to start up a business called Make it Your Own...we get the vinyl wholesale and cut it with the Cricut - so pretty much anything you can imagine, we can create. email service@makeityourowngifts.com. (Website will be coming soon too)
Post a Comment