Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Idea Gathering

I've been pondering in my mind things I want to do in the nursery. I found THE cutest stitchery patterns that I want to stitch onto fabric and "frame" in embroidery hoops to put up. As I was looking, I found this necklace that I thought was darling.

Tonight was camp kick-off for girls camp. The lady who is doing crafts with Becky and I, made us each the cutest apron. It was made with a kitchen towel. She added grommets, ribbon and a pocket. It is the cutest thing. I'll have to get a picture.

Other than that, let's see what we've been up to. Yesterday was Costco and Sprouts. I went to volleyball at night. The first game there were only two of us and the other team had 7. Funny thing is that we actually won. The next game I had to miss--I had to run Eliza home. She had a headache and ended up throwing up. I think she get migraines. Ugh. She was fine this morning. The last game there were four of us and we won that, too. It was a fun night playing.

Today Brian spent most of his day getting his car fixed. His brakes practically went out. If you wanted to stop, you had to use both feet and give it all you've got. So that is fixed along with another expensive thing that he has been waiting to fix. $695 later, it's good as new! Sickening!

I'll probably be getting out my maternity clothes soon. My pants/shorts are still fitting me, but I am wearing the same 3-4 t-shirts over and over. I always hate having to switch over because once I do, there is no turning back. So here we go, I guess!

No comments: