This morning Brian took the kids to school, then came home and got me and I took him to work. His car needed a little more work (read: expensive) so he got that taken care of today. After dropping him off, we came home and did stuff at home. Eliza's class (and all the 1st grade) had a water day at the park and my assignment was to bring 30 frozen otter pops to the park at a certain time. So we packed up and took those--Eliza shared some of her pizza with Ellie and Hattie then they all got otter pops. Eliza had a fun time at the activity.
After school we tried to stay busy. I have learned that if I have a project to do with Libby to keep her busy, things go much smoother. Yesterday she helped me "nest" and today she helped me clean. She is so funny like that. She loves to do things--whether it be sort or clean or organize, etc. So she cleaned toilets and mirrors and counters today. We had to go pick Brian up, so we did that, picked up his car and came home and ate. Tonight I had volleyball--we did mediocre. We had someone who hadn't played with us before so that was a little harder, but we had fun. Now I get to catch up on Idol!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment