That's the number of times I went to Target today. Let me explain. I had to pick up Ellie's allergy medicine and I needed to pick up a couple other things, too. While I was there, I found so many great clearance items. It all started in the shoe department. Eliza and Libby each got 2-3 pairs of shoes. And Ellie got one pair, too. The most expensive pair they each got was about $4.00. The others were around $2.49. A steal! Then I moved to the ladies department. I got a shirt, shorts, capris, two dresses, etc. I knew I would be taking some back because I didn't try anything on. I had all four girls, so I just grabbed what I thought I would like and I'd try on at home. Then I moved to the girls' department. I found a couple of shirt dresses for the girls for $4.50 and a polo for $1.47. So that was trip #1. We came home and tried things on and there were three things I needed to take back. Brian came home a little early today, so I was able to go without Hattie and Ellie. While I was there, I checked out the clothes again--looking for a couple different size and found a couple more shirts and shorts. I also looked in the little kids' section and found some great buys...jeans for $2.50-4.50. They had some great Osh Kosh shirts for little boys for $1.97. So if you have a boy--size 5T and under--you'd better head over! I also bought some graduation gifts for my laurels who are graduating. And while I was at mutual tonight, I realized I forgot to buy for one of the girls who was graduating, so it was back to Target for one more gift. I need to be done at Target for a while!

An outfit Eliza put together from what we bought at Target. ...a future in fashion?
Tonight was mutual and the Laurels went to my adviser's house and we learned how to make Pizzookies. You flatten cookie dough into the bottom of a pie tin and bake it for about 12 or so minutes. You want the center to still be a little doughy. Right when it comes out, scoop ice cream on top and let it melt a little bit before you dig in. It was really good. We also had a little time to play a game called
Curses. It was a great time.

Pizzookie

Stone Soup Performance
We are watching
American Idol right now. Loved seeing Elliot perform. We really liked him last season. His teeth look good, too. And I was thinking today and it's been one year and a day since I started this blog. Wow! It's gone fast. I am so glad I have kept this! I would have forgotten so much of what happened if I hadn't written it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment