Today was kind of a random Memorial Day. Brian played basketball early, early this morning, then he had to do a DI assignment this afternoon. In between, he took Eliza swimming at the resort. Libby went, too, but she just sat in the shade and watched. She said it was going to be too cold. Silly girl, again! This evening, we went to an anniversary party for Brian's grandparents. We ate dinner, the kids ran around the cultural hall and the adults visited for the most part.
Tonight I went to the gym at the resort. I have a few fitness goals that I want to accomplish and I am glad the gym is so close!
Oh yea...for the family party, I made this. Let's just say it was delicious but definitely not part of my new goals. Boo hoo!
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment