
Today was Eliza's date with Brian. They went to McDonald's, then went to the mall where they got an ice cream at DQ, checked out the Disney store, the pet store and tried on lotion at Bath and Body Works. Next time she wants to go to a museum and see artwork. I think that is a great idea!
Tonight for our date night we ate dinner at Abuelo's, then we made a quick stop at Cabela's, then we checked out Westgate. It was a fun place to walk around and check out. I want to try out a few of the restaurants. We did get a Cold Stone though for a little birthday celebration. Now we are home watching Narnia. I think we will fall asleep before it is over though. We are getting old (I am at least!).
An Eliza funny: I was talking to Eliza about kindergarten and all the fun things she'll get to do. Then I said, "I am going to miss you so much when you are gone all day!" She got serious and with a hand on her hip type attitude said, "Mom--I'll be home on Saturdays." :) Like that is supposed to make me feel better!


No comments:
Post a Comment