This morning started early with a camp meeting at 8:30 to help decide who is going to be in which cabin. After that was over, I picked up the girls at my mother-in-laws, then we came home and ate lunch. My cousin Jodi came over and I had her watch Ellie and Hattie while I took Eliza and Libby to the library. They played a little computer and picked out a lot of books and videos. On the way home we stopped at a nail place and Eliza got her toes painted. She loved it. She picked blue nail polish (a pretty blue) and a white flower.
Tonight was volleyball. We had 4 players and they other team had 3. We lost the first, then won the last two.
Ellie chipped her tooth today. While I was gone, I guess she tripped over Jodi's feet and fell. Her lip bled, but then tonight as I was getting her ready for bed, I noticed her tooth. I'll have to try to get a picture of it. Poor her! Good thing she is still so cute with a great personality! She's had more trama to her lip and teeth than any of my other girls!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment