Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday

Today was a pretty productive day. I went through Eliza's and Libby's clothes and put away the winter things and got out all the summer stuff since I don't think it'll cool down again. It feels good to have that done.

This morning Eliza and Libby went to their cousin Luke's birthday party. It was at Rio Vista park, so they were supposed to wear their swimming suits. Eliza went to the party at the last minute, so she borrowed one from her cousin, but Libby didn't want to wear hers. She said she just wanted to watch and not get wet. The other funny thing is that the only thing Libby really cared about was getting Luke a pink bag to put his gift in. I said, "Don't you think we should get him blue? Don't you think he would like that better." She said no--that she wanted to get him pink because it would make him laugh and everyone would laugh. It was pretty funny that she thought about that and really insisted on that. So his gift was wrapped in a pink bag!

This afternoon the girls played outside and we were able to get some things done around the house. Tonight we picked up Sarah from her other job so she could come babysit here. We grabbed some dinner at Cafe Rumba. I had the Rumba burrito--the chicken was really good. Then we went over to Brian's sister's house for game night with some of his siblings, cousins and dad. We played Things...Humour in a Box (this was a fun game--gets people talking, laughing, etc), Mafia (that didn't go so well--we were all terrible at that!) and we played psychiatrist. That was hilarious. So funny! Now I need to get to bed. My 7 AM meeting will be here before I know it. And I am teaching two lessons tomorrow!

No comments: