Friday, May 04, 2007

Date

I was so tired this morning. And afternoon for that matter! This morning I watched Eliza put on a recital for me (she was inspired by the dance concert last night) and Eliza and Libby colored while I got ready. While Eliza was at preschool, Ellie, Libby and I played outside for a little bit and then in the playroom. Libby has really been into puzzles lately, so that has been fun to do them with her.

The new McDonald's by SuperTarget is now open, so I got that for the girls for dinner. Then we went to pick up our babysitter. For our date, we first got the van washed. Man--it really needed it! Then we went to my parents' house because Hattie needed to eat. While I was feeding her, Brian went and got some take-out for our dinner. I got Babbos and Brian got Pei Wei. We grabbed a few groceries on the way home, and that was our date! Hattie has been so fussy this afternoon and tonight. I guess she didn't like me eating the peanut butter rice krispie treats. Won't do that again. She got even though with a big spit-up on me and down my shirt. Nice.

Tomorrow is the youth auction fundraiser for church, and I need to finish all the bidding sheets. ...better go!

No comments: