This morning Brian surprised me with a big picture of the Mesa Temple. He also gave me a heart charm to put on my charm bracelet. Church went well--the girls did a pretty good job during Sacrament. Ellie had to go out once, but she wasn't too bad. Only one more week until she gets to officially go to nursery! Yay! I taught in Laurels and it was about temples and temple marriage. I thought the lesson went well. As part of it, I showed a video from this videographer. He has some amazing videos and does an incredible job.
This afternoon was a less than perfect day--for some reason Eliza was not very well behaved at all. In fact, Libby, Hattie, Ellie and I went over to my parents' house for dinner without her. She was having a consequence, so she had to stay home with Brian. They ended up coming over a little while later. I hope she got the message and hope she does better this week. But we had a good time over there. We ate a great dinner that the guys were in charge of and had fun visiting.
Happy Mother's Day. In honor of that...check out this great article by Jane Clayson Johnson. Love it!
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment